This jelly recipe uses the natural sweetness of red bell peppers. It’s a perfect spread, especially with cream cheese.
- 1/2 cup Wild Veggie Red Bell Pepper
- 5 tbsp. water
- 1 1/2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. powdered gelatin
- 1 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. triple sec
- In a small bowl, soften gelatin in two tablespoons of water for 15 minutes.
- Combine Wild Veggie Red Bell Pepper, remaining water, and sugar in saucepan and heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat, stir in softened gelatin until completely dissolved.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Add lemon juice, triple sec, and pour into individual serving cups.
- Chill for one hour in refrigerator, or until set.